Today’s distribution management challenges include:
- Satisfying increasingly demanding customers.
- Increasing visibility into your supply chain.
- Improving inventory controls.
- Controlling operational costs.
- Maintaining labor and operations agility.
- Managing vendor relationships.
To stay competitive, you need to improve your ability to predict and respond to changes in end-customer demand. The right technology can help.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP has a proven record for distribution and supply chain management. It can deliver visibility into your sales data, inventory levels, and shipment schedules, giving you confidence in your ability to meet customer demands. But that’s just a start. Microsoft Dynamics ERP can also help you:
- Identify emerging customer behavior.
- Better predict future market trends.
- Keep your inventory lean.
- Make smarter buying decisions and decrease costs.
- Negotiate better terms with vendors and suppliers.
- Improve customer relationships