As business begins to accelerate again, organizations look to modern technology business solutions to help keep track of activity. Specifically, Customer Relationship Management or CRM Software is a solution designed to help manage new leads, nurture to close in addition to effectively manage current accounts.
In today’s business environment, companies cannot afford to lose any potential opportunities by not having a system to track leads and for proper lead follow-up. More and more businesses are utilizing Customer Relationship Management, CRM Technology Systems to ensure capturing every sale and customer activity. Modern CRM solutions have become essential, therefore, as a business tool to foster leads to close while also managing current customer projects and ensuring top-level customer service.
To meet this challenge, Power-CRM was designed to be an easy-to-use, feature-rich, flexible, yet affordable Customer and Lead Management Solution. Power-CRM is a next-generation, cloud-based CRM software solution built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 and PowerApps platform. Power-CRM was designed by a team of Customer Relationship Management veterans with a single mission – solve the problems with CRM that lead to the 63% failure rate.
Power-CRM can be used by itself for full Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service functionality, or combined with Dynamics 365 licensing to provide every user with the required level of functionality.
Power-CRM’s functionality highlights are listed below:
Sales and Sales Management: All the traditional sales functionality you need but better:
- Sales Intelligence built-in – access the world’s largest and most accurate B2B database right inside Power-CRM.
- Sales Process – Pre-built, out-of-box configurable, best-practice processes for a prospect, opportunity/forecasting, and customer account management
- Power-CRM OneView for sales and sales management provides one dashboard that contains everything that’s important
- Library of over 30 sales charts and KPI’s show you everything you should know about sales in your business
- Full Outlook and Microsoft Teams integration
Customer Service: Today it is more important than ever to delight your customers. Power-CRM Customer Service will enable your team to provide world-class customer service & support.
- Ticket/Case Management
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Queues and Email-to-Case Automation
- Visual Processes – guide your service team to use consistent processes
CRM with Project Management: Manage internal and external projects from small to large with Power-CRM for Project Management.One place to manage all your projects. At-a-glance project status lets Project Managers and resources review project status including due dates, budget, actuals, and more.
- Create projects from sales opportunities – transition from sales to delivery with all information available to the project team
- Resource Management – internal project resources, external/contract and equipment resources
- Manage Budgets – manage project budgets to ensure projects remain on a budget from start to closeout.
- Gantt, Kanban, and Timeline views – each Project Manager can manage projects the way they want.
- Full Library of dashboards and reports – fully analyze your project performance with a library of 15 dashboards and reports
Marketing Automation: A Microsoft Power Apps-based CRM for Marketing Automation will help you grow your business. Align your sales & marketing in one system to greatly improve collaboration. Send engaging marketing emails, create automated campaigns, track engagement, publish landing pages and lead capture forms that drive conversions, and more.
Flexible and Affordable Pricing: Power-CRM pricing is simple and affordable. Mix & match licenses to provide each user the level of functionality needed and only pay for the level needed. Dynamics 365 licensing can also be added for advanced functionality (Field Service, Project Service, Marketing Automation, etc.) There is no minimum number of users.
Request a demo for Power-CRM Software
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. a Power-CRM Partner in Pennsylvania