Highjump Warehouse Edge for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Does your business need a more full featured and more efficient warehouse management solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Why not use a best of breed approach to your solution. Business Central used with Highjump Warehouse may be just what you are looking for. An out of the box integration from Business Central to Highjump Warehouse could propel your business to the next level by allowing your Warehouse to operate the way it needs to.
Please see the information below to learn more. At any time you can reach out to our Business Central Warehouse integration specialists at 717.704.1000.
How the connection works
The Highjump Warehouse Edge to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC) interface framework leverages the advantages of Microsoft Dynamics Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and its web services functionality. The integration is provided as an extension for BC.
The Highjump integration framework is configured to communicate directly with both the Highjump Warehouse Edge and BC. This is accomplished through the mapping of data sent via web services to each system.
This configuration is supported with either system in the cloud or on-premise.
The integration software is a yearly subscription licensing model. This includes use of the software, support, as well as access to the latest version of the software.
We offer a fixed price implementation. This applies only to the out of the box interface functionality provided by Highjump Warehouse Edge with a standard functionality of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. If either system is modified it will impact time needed and pricing. Services are for one production environment and one test environment and one time only for each.
- Set up Web services in BC
- Configure settings in BC for interface
- Connect to Web services to make sure they are working properly
- Install / Set up Highjump integration framework scripts
- Configure Highjump interface framework for BC interface
- Test connection from Highjump interface framework to BC
- Test data sending and receiving to/from BC to/from Highjump
- Review basic operation of interface with customer
- Follow sales orders, purchase orders, and transfer orders (if applicable) from BC to Highjump and from Highjump to NAV to ensure proper data flow
- Go live support for out of the box only features
Integration Feature Summary
Features contained within are subject to change without notice.
- Purchase orders with automatic posting
- Sales orders with automatic posting
- Return orders with automatic posting
- Transfer orders with automatic posting
- WMS Misc. Adjustments uploaded to BC
- Multiple units of measure
- BC Assembly Orders to WMS work orders
- Serial and lot numbers. If you are utilizing standard BC lot or serial number tracking, they can be passed to the wms.
- Multi-Company support
- And more