In the age of digital transformation, insightful business data that can guide an organization for better decisions is critical today. More companies now are utilizing business intelligence and analytical tools to help them meet these challenges. One of the more recognized leaders in this area is Microsoft Power BI. Organizations that don’t have strong reporting resources in their technology solutions are at a great distance from the “information now” reporting standards of today. This post will discuss how to leverage Business Intelligence for Better Company Insights using Microsoft Power BI.
Microsoft Power Business Intelligence, or Microsoft Power BI, is a real-time business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights within your organization with rich, visual data. Power BI allows you to embed insightful data to your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and utilized Power BI to create visuals your business can use such as dashboards and reports. Monitor your business and get answers quickly with rich dashboards available on every device.
For over 10 years, Microsoft has been positioned as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. In this most recent leader ranking, Microsoft is positioned furthest to the right for completeness of vision and furthest up in the ability to execute within the Leaders’ quadrant.
Power BI’s vast reporting capabilities allow you to monitor your business and get answers quickly with rich dashboards available on every device including functionality to:
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues on any device.
- Visually explore and analyze data—on-premises and in the cloud—all in one view.
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports.
- Drag and Drop feature to go even further into insightful business data.
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and security.
- Access Power BI on your Mobile device and set up alerts.
- Start for Free and upgrade for more business analytics functionality.
Gain even more insight into your company by leveraging the power of Microsoft Powe BI.
Learn about Microsoft Power BI
Connect Microsoft Power BI to Microsoft Business Central
Schedule a Demo of Microsoft Power BI