Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management application that helps companies connect their financials, sales, service, and operations to streamline business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions. Modern business technology solutions combine your multiple disconnected systems into one; boosting efficiency with automated tasks and workflows. Furthermore, ERP systems can give you a complete picture of your business, with built-in intelligence when and where you need it. By migrating to Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud, customers will get all the benefits of a true cloud solution, such as easy 24/7 access anywhere from any device with Microsoft’s secure servers, seamless upgrades, easy integration building through web APIs, and reduced hardware costs. When considering better Business Management/ERP Software, below are the Top 5 Microsoft Business Centrals Features to review in addition to how to get more information.
- Extensive Business Management Functionality: From Advanced Financial Management, Effective Inventory and Supply Chain Control to Warehousing, Manufacturing, and much more, Microsoft Business Central has over 100 distinct business ERP functionalities for small to mid-sized organizations. There are 2 licensing editions of Microsoft Business Central; Essentials and Premium.
- Microsoft Solutions Integration: A leader in Business Solutions Research and Development; Microsoft’s innovative office tools are deeply integrated to boost productivity. Familiar Business Solutions are part of a total suite of systems to help your company such as Microsoft 365 (Office 365), CRM, Power BI, and others. Business systems work better together, and synergies are gained by having streamlined applications.
- Cloud ERP Advantages: Costly upgrades and relying on your existing infrastructure are in the past when you select Microsoft Cloud ERP Systems. In addition, you get the latest features to power your business for future growth. The transition to cloud business systems continues to escalate as companies leverage the advantages of cloud enterprise solutions.
- Microsoft AppSource: Easily extent Business Central ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) functionality through Microsoft’s App Source which is a place to find distinct apps for virtually every business requirement. There are hundreds of business applications to tailor your business solution to meet your needs.
- Real-Time Business Intelligence & Reporting: Having up-to-date business data on how your company is performing on key metrics is critical today. Business Central has extensive reporting capabilities including having embedded Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence) which can give you analytical insightful visual data.
iCepts Technology Group, Inc. is a full-service Microsoft Gold ERP Partner that can help your business decide if Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the correct ERP solution for your organization. We have been in business for over 40 years and our services encompass, discovery, process analysis, licensing, training, and follow-up support. We are well versed in additional business solutions that your company may require also.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, as a Cloud ERP Solution, can help your company be efficient, stay connected and grow within the era of Digital Transformation. We will be with you every step of the way and look forward to being a partner in your success. Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and iCepts Technology Group, Inc, below:
Learn about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Features
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A Microsoft Dynamcis 365 Business Central Partner in Pennsylvania