Manage your supply chain with Business Central
Predict the optimal time to replenish stock with built-in intelligence. Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically create purchase orders.
Get a holistic view of inventory for timely order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Maintain the right amount of inventory by automatically calculating stock levels, lead times, and reorder points. When requested items are out of stock, automatically suggest replacements.
Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycleManage purchasing processes and information, such as invoices, orders, returns, and vendor accounts, and purchase items from sales documents.
Accelerate the sales process from quote to cash. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook.
Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and facilitate case resolution.
Get the same user experience no matter how you deploy—in the cloud, on-premises, or a combination of both.
Take your business on the go with a consistent, intuitive experience across Windows, Android, or iOS devices for mobile access to Business Central.
Business Central includes standard configurations for most business processes, but you can change the configuration to suit your business’ needs in these areas.
- Make and collect payments, manage your cash flow, defer income and revenue, prepare year-end closing, and manage fixed assets.
- Get insight to the performance of your business activities through budgets, account schedules, and analysis views.
- Manage sales processes and information, such as quotes, orders, returns, and customer accounts, and make drop shipments.
- Register new inventory or service-type items, categorize items for easy searching, adjust inventory levels, and perform common inventory costing tasks.
- Manage and support your sales efforts and focus your interactions on preferred customers and contacts.
- Put sellable items together in simple steps to make a new item, such as a kit.
- Ensure an effective flow of goods that are received and shipped
- Enable users to exchange data with external sources during daily tasks, such as sending/receiving electronic documents, importing/exporting bank files, and updating currency exchange rates.
Areas we support to help your supply chain business:
- Ecommerce and shopping carts
- Warehouse management
- Forecasting & replenishment
- Bar codes
- Inventory management
- Customer portals
- Many more