Keeping your sporting goods store operations profitable entails understanding your business and knowing how to stay lean, monitor fast-moving items and implement cost-effective business processes and relationships.
- Manage a large range of inventory items-with ease. Keep track of every item-from basketballs, racing bikes, camping gear to sports clothing and everything in between.
- Better buying decisions can be made based on accurate inventory records
- Integrate import lead times, sales trends, seasonality, and more for improved forecasting activity
- Track sales performance by retailers, region, territory, store or representative
- Meet retailers compliance requirements, including EDI, RFID, UCC-128 labels, cross-docking, direct shipments and more for improved margin performance
- Consolidate orders for more efficient bulk picking and order staging
- Track warehouse inventory real time using wireless warehouse
- Analyze and track profitability using above-the-line and below-the-line cost
- Manage sales commissions, royalties and licensing fees
- On-line catalog-Plan and order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Offer online customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For a FREE Estimate click below…
- Contact us to request more information or to speak with a representative.
- Find out more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
It may be time to look at Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 “Navision” ERP from iCepts Technology Group to help you stay competive in this enivronment.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers businesses a powerful, yet cost-effecitve solution that can be tailored to your company. In addition, it can adapt as a growing company needs more power, agility and functionality.
Why consider Dynamics NAV?
- Dynamics NAV is a proven ERP solution currently used by over 80,000 customers and 1 million users around the world; making it the best selling Mid-Market ERP!
- Easy access to “Real-Time” Business Intelligence by drilling-down to accurate data and details.
- Break-Through Role Tailored User Interface to boost productivity and work the way you want to.
- Seemless intergration with other familiar Microsoft technologies that your company already knows.