We are experts in the wholesale distribution industry and have software for distribution companies looking to increase their profits by controlling and managing inventory.
Tight margins and the high cost of excess inventory make cost control and efficiency critical, especially for small to midsize distributors like you that can’t afford to make mistakes. With our Software for distribution, you get the tools you need to respond quickly to customers, rapidly pursue new market opportunities, and improve profitability by working efficiently with trade partners. You can tighten distribution processes and improve inventory management for single- or multi-site warehouses, in addition to handling order processing and demand planning. For a FREE personal demo or to ask about support, Click Here For more information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV for use in wholesale distribution companies click here.
For a FREE Estimate on software for distribution click below…
Our Software for Distribution also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilization and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes.
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes, and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardize approval workflows, and enforce approval limits.