Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV is one of the best selling mid-market ERP product in the world. There are over 94,000 companies and over 1,000,000 users relying on Dynamics NAV solutions every day.
Watch this video to see why
It is affordable!
Right now you can purchase 5 full users for $5,000 TOTAL
Or use NAV in the cloud, it is only $140 per month per user
We also have low cost packages that can include some options for only one monthly fee
- Business to Business Web site for customer self service
- Connectors to shopping cart services such as Volusion and others
The choice is yours!
Dynamics NAV inspires you to do more
Dynamics NAV is Mobile!
Mobile Sales for Dynamics NAV gives sales representatives access to customer, product, and order history information from your organizations Microsoft Dynamics NAV system, allows them to create orders, and print order confirmations and invoices.
Work the way you want to:
People get it. Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office.
It works the way you do Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow.
It’s on your terms. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
Why Struggle with your old system:
- Slow or no development of features and functionality
- Lack of relational database
- No easy way to get data out of or into your system
- All the time you spend at the end of each day, each month, each year
- No sales registers to worry about running when your system tells you that you have to
- Work how and when you want to
- Slow or no support for newer operating systems
- Small choice of partners for support
- Watch the video: Three ways Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps your people succeed
- Watch the video: NAV Reporting!
- Document Management for Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics NAV2013 Product Capability Guide
Or Ask for a ball park estimate
Web client – The Web client enables users to access Dynamics NAV from virtually any device with an Internet browser. This new capability lets you provide access to more users, provides an intuitive interface in the context of job role, and offers you more choices for deploying Dynamics NAV.
SharePoint client – A key feature in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is the interoperability with Microsoft SharePoint. You can combine SharePoint and Dynamics NAV to build a powerful site.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables you to make proactive and informed decisions that have a direct impact on your bottom line—increasing margins and improving your cash flow. It is simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management software works with your existing technology and Microsoft productivity tools. Dynamics NAV also scales as you grow to deliver long-term value.
Deploy on-premises, or as a hosted cloud solution, or a combination of both
- See it
- Next Steps
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Distribution Page
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Manufacturing Page
- Dynamics NAV Support
- For Distribution
- For Manufacturing
- Brochure: Dynamics NAV Overview (pdf)
- What’s new in Dynamics NAV 2013 (pdf)
- Dynamics NAV 2013 Capabilities (pdf)
- More Resources
Serving the Mid Atlantic Region: Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia