Power Business Intelligence, or Power BI, is a real-time business analytics solution developed from Microsoft that lets you visualize your data and share insights within your organization for better decision-making. This business reporting tool allows you to embed insightful data to your app or website from the ability to connect to hundreds of data sources when utilized with Power BI to create visuals your business can use such as dashboards and reports. There are different Power BI Pricing Option, including a free version. Continue reading to learn about how much Power Bi Cost?
There are essentially 3 parts of Power BI,
- Power BI Desktop is the Windows Desktop Application.
- Power BI Service is the online cloud Software Services (SasS).
- Power BI Mobile Apps are the mobile user interfaces, apps, for Windows, iOS, and Android Devices.
In addition, there are 4 options for pricing:
- Power BI Desktop. Power BI Desktop enables a user to consume content in a workspace assigned to a Power BI Premium capacity and access to some of the features of the Power BI service for their own personal content in their My Workspace. Power BI Desktop is currently free!
- Power BI Pro enables a user to collaborate with other Power BI Pro users by consuming content from and sharing content with other users with a Power BI Pro license. Only users with a Power BI Pro license can publish content to app workspaces, share dashboards, and subscribe to dashboards and reports. The current pricing for Power BI Pro is $ 9.99/User/Month.
- Power BI Premium (per User). Premium delivers more consistent performance and supports larger data volumes in Power BI. Power BI Premium also enables the widespread distribution of content by Pro users without requiring users who view the content to have Power BI Pro licenses. In addition, Power BI Premium includes all the functionality of Power BI Pro with more advanced reporting and analytics such as Artificial Intelligence capabilities. pricing is $ 20/user/month.
- Power BI Premium (per Capacity) provides dedicated capacity to deliver more consistent performance and support larger data volumes in Power BI. Power BI Premium also enables the widespread distribution of content by Pro users without requiring users who view the content to have Power BI Pro licenses. Power BI Premium all the functionality of Power BI Pro and the availability to be utilized across the enterprise without per users charges. The charge currently is $ 4,995/per capacity/month.
How to Learn more about Microsoft Power BI:
Visit our Power BI Tips and Tricks Page
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. a Microsoft Power BI Partner in Pennsylvania