Power BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights within your organization for better decision making.
Small and mid-sized companies rely on built-in analytics and reporting capabilities they can use out-of-the-box to help keep track of their business.
Power BI allow you to embed insightful data to your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data source and utilized Power BI to create visuals your business can use such as dashboards and reports.
Monitor your business and get answers quickly with rich dashboards available on many devices.
- Transform data into stunning visuals and share them with colleagues on any device.
- Visually explore and analyze data—on-premises and in the cloud—all in one view.
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports.
- Drag and Drop features to go even further into insightful business data.
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and security.
- Access Power BI on your Mobile device and set up alerts.
- Start for Free and upgrade for more business analytics functionality.
Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Gain even more insight into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system by utilizing your excising Power BI connection. Once you set up your Microsoft Power BI account, you can access information to Business Central to gain access to more visual dashboards, reporting, trends, and analytics.