What is your role?
What is your role in your company? Find Dynamics NAV information tailored just for you and based on your unique needs.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
From financials and supply chain management, to manufacturing and operations, our quick-to-implement, easy-to-use global ERP solution has the power to support your growth ambition.
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
- Apps for Apple IOS, Android, and Windows
- Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV is one of the best selling mid-market ERP product in the world. There are over 120,000 companies and over 1,000,000 users relying on NAV solutions every day.
We work with Wholesalers and Distributors just like you to grow their business.
We specialize in Microsoft Dynamics NAV distribution ERP software for specific industries as well as most Wholesalers and Distributors. Our Wholesale and Distribution software is designed to run your entire business operation from order processing through to your general ledger.
Improve your manufacturing business performance from the shop floor to your bottom line!
Streamline your operations by automating manufacturing processes and gain greater visibility into all aspects of your operations from order entry to production, warehouse management, and delivery.
Dynamics NAV Self Guided Demos – Click through at your own pace
Dynamics NAV Has Tablet Apps!
Microsoft describes the apps as the “perfect companion for service engineers, sales field organizations, executives and decision-makers, or anyone in your organization who wants access to Dynamics NAV from a touch enabled mobile device”.
Listed features include:
- Available for Android, Apple IOS, Windows.
- Get an overview of your business in the Role Center.
- Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details.
- Search across all columns in a list.
- Send lists to Microsoft Excel or Office 365.
- Shoot pictures using the camera on your mobile device and upload them to Dynamics NAV.
- Rotate your device to get an overview of your data or focus on content.
Apps are FREE!
People get it. Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office. It works the way you do Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow. It’s on your terms. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
Web client – The Web client enables users to access Dynamics NAV from virtually any device with an Internet browser. This new capability lets you provide access to more users, provides an intuitive interface in the context of job role, and offers you more choices for deploying Dynamics NAV.
SharePoint client – A key feature in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is the interoperability with Microsoft SharePoint. You can combine SharePoint and Dynamics NAV to build a powerful site.
Mobile Client – The tight integration with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system gives a tremendous reduction in administrative overhead.
Deploy on-premises, or as a hosted cloud solution, or a combination of both
Serving the Mid Atlantic Region: Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia