Microsoft Dynamics NAV has in-built functionality offering powerful tools for sales and marketing professionals. It helps your staff efficiently manage contacts, opportunities, and campaigns by giving them access to connected information and processes and rich integration with Microsoft Office system programs. Using Microsoft Dynamics NAV, staff can access the data, reports, alerts, and common tasks you need to build customer relationships, pursue new opportunities, and help drive sales.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows sales and marketing staff to take advantage of powerful business intelligence capabilities. For example, you can view key performance indicators (KPIs) based on projected and actual sales figures, or create ad-hoc reports to measure campaign effectiveness and improve market strategy. You can also easily export data to Microsoft Office Excel to share with your team.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Benefits to Sales and Marketing Staff include:
- Helping you stay connected while mobile. You can create and manage detailed contact information and relevant activities directly within Microsoft Office Outlook: in the office, on the road, or while working offline, and then synchronise the information with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Having customer information available whenever you need it. Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides an overview of your contacts, lets you define individual customer profiles, and easily access specific contact information.
- Using and transforming information from throughout your business into opportunities. With its powerful business intelligence tools, Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you find opportunities and structure and track sales cycles with strong customer information management and reporting capabilities.
- Enabling you to quickly and effectively analyse performance using powerful reporting tools.
- Helping sales staff and marketing staff to work together. For example, you can share calendar information and activities, “to do” lists, relevant documents, and task assignments with team members with Microsoft Windows® SharePoint® Services integration.