Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Project and Jobs Management
Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you plan and manage jobs and projects with support for budgeting, billing, and resource management. You can manage project costs efficiently by tracking resource expenses and usage, planning capacity, and predicting availability. By monitoring projects effectively, you can make confident, informed decisions based on comprehensive information.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Keep projects on track and running smoothly.
- Align people, information, and processes for greater productivity.
- Easily change project details at any point in the delivery cycle.
- Automate repetitive tasks such as labor tracking and payroll processing.
- Provide accurate estimates and job costing.
- Take timely corrective actions.
- Reduce errors.
Manage projects more effectively
- Improve project management and decision-making through immediate access to financial and accounting information across the entire organization.
- Automate office operations, such as time and billing, to spend more time on value-added activities.
- Develop and enhance key business processes to increase productivity and profitability.
Streamline internal communications
- Improve communication between on-site personnel and the corporate office.
- Provide all stakeholders with common, up-to-date information.
- Increase collaboration with Web portals and shared project document libraries.
- Configure role-based views of relevant data so that employees can easily access critical information.
Improve customer relations
- Manage and track all customer-facing activities through multiple channels from project inception to completion.
- Access a unified view of customer information using a familiar desktop interface.