With Microsoft Dynamics NAV for supply chain management, you get the tools you need to respond quickly to customers, rapidly pursue new market opportunities, and improve profitability by working efficiently with trade partners. You can tighten distribution processes and improve inventory management for single- or multi-site warehouses, in addition to handling order processing and demand planning.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilization and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes.
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes, and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardize approval workflows, and enforce approval limits.
Supply chain management capabilities by edition
Sales Order Management
Sales Invoice Discounts
Sales Line Discounting
Sales Line Pricing
Purchase Order Management
Purchase Invoice Discounts
Purchase Line Discounting
Purchase Line Pricing
Bills of Materials
Item Cross References
Sales Return Order Management
Alternative Order Addresses
Purchase Return Order Management
Standard Cost Worksheet
Warehouse Management Systems
Internal Picks and Put Aways
Demand Planner Power Base
Demand Planner Collaborative
= Feature included
= Feature available with Advanced Management Enterprise options. You must have the Advanced Management edition to get features marked Advanced Management Enterprise only.
= Feature available to add on to either edition