Microsoft Dynamics NAV
From financials and supply chain management, to manufacturingand operations, our quick-to-implement, easy-to-use global ERP solution has the power to support your growth ambition.
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
- Apps for Apple IOS, Android, and Windows
- Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV is one of the best selling mid-market ERP product in the world. There are over 120,000 companies and over 1,000,000 users relying on Dynamics NAV solutions every day.
- Help to increase productivity and to simplify your business by connecting key functions within your organization.
- With Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365, share the big picture across your organization.
Improve your manufacturing business performance from the shop floor to your bottom line!
Streamline your operations by automating manufacturing processes and gain greater visibility into all aspects of your operations from order entry to production, warehouse management, and delivery.
- Watch the video: Transform your data into business value
- Watch the video: Why choose Dynamics NAV
- Watch the video: NAV allows you to do more
- Watch the video: Three ways Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps your people succeed
- Watch the video: NAV Reporting!
Dynamics NAV Has Apps!
Apps for Dynamics NAV gives sales representatives access to customer, product, and order history information from your organizations Microsoft Dynamics NAV system.
Apps available for Apple iPad, Android, and Windows
Apps are FREE!
Work the way you want to:
People get it. Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office. It works the way you do Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow. It’s on your terms. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
- Document Management for Dynamics NAV
- Dynamics NAV2013 Product Capability Guide
- See it
- Next Steps
- Dynamics NAV Support
Web client – The Web client enables users to access Dynamics NAV from virtually any device with an Internet browser. This new capability lets you provide access to more users, provides an intuitive interface in the context of job role, and offers you more choices for deploying Dynamics NAV.
SharePoint client – A key feature in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is the interoperability with Microsoft SharePoint. You can combine SharePoint and Dynamics NAV to build a powerful site.
Mobile Client – The tight integration with your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system gives a tremendous reduction in administrative overhead.
Deploy on-premises, or as a hosted cloud solution, or a combination of both
Serving the Mid Atlantic Region: Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia