Microsoft’s continued commitment and development of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP) has resulted in the release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018. Dynamics NAV 2018 is a robust business solution from Microsoft that continues to be enhanced which is quick to implement, easy to use and has the power to support your business ambitions.
This latest ERP solution offers significant enhancements to the core application, as well as deeper integration with Office 365 and other Microsoft Applications.
Furthermore, employees are empower to respond to changing business needs through greater intelligence insights which can be accessed on any device.
Key Enhancement to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 include:
- Simplified Set Up which can help automate and lower the cost of implementation.
- New User Task Functions that improves user productivity by reminding task to be done by yourself of assigned to other employees.
- Out-Of-The-Box Excel Report Templates such as Trial Balances and Cash Flow Statements that can greatly streamline business processes.
- Deeper Utilization of Microsoft Cognitive Services for image recognition of inventory items and contacts.
- New Employee Ledger that is an additional “sub ledger” for employee accounting entries.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales (CRM) connectivity and synchronization improvements.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Capabilities process improvements.
- New Embedded Power BI (Business Intelligence) Reports which empower employees through better relevancy, improved visualization and visibility.
- Office 365 Deeper Integration as well as other Microsoft products such as PowerApps, Flow, Power BI and third party applications.
Along with these enhancements include NAV 2018 core functionality such as :
- Financial Management and Accounting
- Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, Manufacturing , Warehousing and Operations
- Sales, Service, Contact and Opportunity Management
- Project Management, Estimate and Projects
Learn more and view the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 Product Overview and Capabilities Guide: