NAV 2016 will be released in the future with new features presented at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC). Microsoft continues it’s commitment to making investments to their ERP Solutions and planning on a determined “Roadmap” for new product releases. NAV continues this journey with NAV 2016. Buidling off NAV 2015, areas of improvement scheduled include:
- The ability to work naively with Azure, Power BI, and Microsoft CRM and Office 365
- Improvements to Usability including both PC’s and Mobile Technology
- Electronic Invoicing
- Workflow and Functionality Improvements
- Financial Management Improvements including posting and deferral previews
- New Document Management enhancements around Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- And More!
The exact release date of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 has not be determined, however, stay tuned for more information as we receive it.
Contact iCepts Technology Group on any questions about Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner in Pennsylvania