Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next generation of Dynamics NAV in the age of digital transformation. This evolution to a cloud technology system takes advantage of today’s latest technologies and can get your company up and running quickly and securely.
Having been in business since 1980 and also being a gold certified partner for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we already have a vast knowledge of the many business functionality within Dynamics NAV now contained in 365 Business Central and we are uniquely qualified to support your company with this new Microsoft ERP system.
The following Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Plans can get your business started and using this ERP solution tailored to your goals. However, we don’t just end there; we have many companies that have trusted iCepts Technology Group with their business management solutions needs and also offer after implementation support option as well.
We will be with you every step of the way and look forward in being a partner in your success.
In order for us to determine which EZ start plan makes the most sense and to configure your system as needed, we will ask you to invest in the planning engagement. This is an assessment of your business and what areas of Business Central you can or should deploy. At the end of this engagement we will provide you with an assessment document. We will also include a recommendation on which EZ start plan will work best for you and what apps you can deploy (if any) to benefit your business or to save you money.
Easy Start 1
This implementation package is for the organization that just requires set up, implementation services and training for the Financial Modules.
ICepts will assist customers to create an implementation of Dynamics 365 for Business Central. The tasks that we will perform with the customer are as follows:
- Establish new Dynamics 365 Business Central environment.
- Show customer how to set up one user in Business Central environment (One Production and One Sandbox) with permissions provided by customer.
- Assist client with launching start up configuration guide to set up Company and related information. Customer will go through these screens with help from iCepts as needed.
- Show client how to set up necessary posting groups.
- Provide Blank Import Templates for Data Migration from other systems for Vendor, Customer, and Chart of Accounts Master Records.
- iCepts will review with client areas of reporting and the concept of running reports.
- Phone call to review go live status.
- Review with customer month end process for closing.
*** Please see agreement for exact scope of work
Easy Start 2
This implementation Package includes everything in the Easy Start 1 Implementation Package as well as the following.
iCepts will assist in the implementation of the distribution modules that include only Purchase Order, Sales Order, and basic inventory. Basic inventory does not include any warehouse settings such as locations, bins, lot and serial numbers, or any other WMS functionality.
Train the trainer on the Distribution Modules (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Inventory).
- Guide and assist in Set up of Sales order, invoice, and purchase order processing.
- Guide and assist in Set up of inventory items (basic set up only)
- Provide templates for Items to be imported. Client will populate items from template and import.
- Customer will do all testing on above to ensure they can process orders and create invoices.
- Show customer how to locate item reports and discuss month end closing using reports.
- Customer will provide all acceptance testing and notify iCepts when ready to go live.
This does NOT include:
- Order planning or replenishment
- Assembly orders
- Any warehousing or bin set up
- Serial number, expiration date, or lot number tracking
*** Please see agreement for exact scope of work
Easy Start Pro
This Implementation Package builds upon both the Easy Start 1 and 2 Implementation Packages but is for when a customer needs an implementation that includes Manufacturing or Service Management modules (Premium User modules).
Additional Services available listed below:
- Financial Management: Fixed Assets, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, Budgets, Deferrals, Multiple Currencies, Commissions
- Supply Chain: Locations, Warehouse Management, Assembly Management, Manufacturing, Shipping, EDI
- Human Resources: Employees, Expense Management
- Project Management: Resources, Estimates, Jobs, Timesheets, Multiple Languages, Reason Codes, Extended Text, Intrastat Reporting
- CRM (to be scoped) Business Central capabilities vs. Dynamics 365 Sales integration
- Integrations to Outside Systems: Integrations to Outside Payroll, Integrations to EDI, Integrations to CRM systems, Integrations to Proprietary systems, etc.
- Additional Company Setups
- Business Analytics
- Additional Reports (Quotes, Statements, etc.)