Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution that’s easy to use and adapt, helping you connect your business and make smarter decisions. Built on functionality within Microsoft Dynamics NAV and adaptable to extend business applications to other Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, Microsoft Flow, Power BI and PowerApps; Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Solution can grow as your business requirements change while taking advantage of the latest technology.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is a modern and true business management system with rich functionality around:
- Financial Management: Basic General Ledger, Budgets, Fixed Assets, Account Schedules, Cash Flow Forecast, Multiple Currencies, Allocations, Check Writing, Payment Handling, Bank Account Management, Consolidation, Responsibility Centers, Bank Reconciliation, Deferrals, Unlimited Dimensions, Basic XBRL, Electronic Payment/Direct Debits, Cost Accounting, Inter-Company Postings.
- Customer Relationship Management: Business Inbox for Outlook, Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Campaign Management, Dynamics 365 Sales Integration, Relationship Management, Campaign Pricing, Email Logging, Task Management, Contact Classification, Interaction/Document Management.
- Project Management: Basic Resources, Job Quotes, Project Management Jobs, Capacity Management, Multiple Costs, Time Sheet.
- Supply Chain Management: Alternative Order Addresses, Item Charges, Demand Forecasting, Alternative Ship-To Addresses, Item Cross References, Sales Invoice Discounts, Alternative Vendors, Item Substitutions, Sales Invoicing, Assembly Management, Item Tracking, Sales Line Discounting,Basic Inventory, Location Transfers, Sales Line Pricing, Basic Payables, Multiple Locations, Sales Order Management, Basic Receivables, Order Promising, Sales Return Order Management, Calendars, Purchase Invoicing Sales Tax/VAT, Cycle Counting, Purchase Line Discounting, Shipping Agents, Drop Shipments Purchase, Line Pricing, Standard Cost Worksheet, Item Attributes,Purchase Order Management, Stock keeping Units, Item Budgets, Purchase Return Order Management , Vendor Catalogue Items, Item Categories Requisition Management.
- Warehouse Management: Automated Data Capture System, Pick, Warehouse Shipment, Bin Set-Up, Warehouse Management Systems, Internal Picks and Put Aways, Warehouse Receipt.
- Service Management: Service Order Management, Service Item Management, Planning and Dispatching, Service Price Management, Service Contract Management.
- Manufacturing: Production Orders, Machine Centers Finite Loading, Production Bill of Materials, Basic Supply Planning, Sales and Inventory Forecasting, Version Management, Basic Capacity Planning, Agile Manufacturing.
- Artificial Intelligence: Cash Flow Forecast, Inventory Forecast, Sales Forecast, Image Recognition Late Payment Prediction.
- Additional Functionality: Human Resource Management, Analysis Reports, Job Queue, User Tasks, Change Log Notifications (on-premises only), Word reporting/Document reporting, Embedded Power BI, Reason Codes, Workflow, Extended Text, Unlimited Companies, Intrastat, User Management
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central