Microsoft Dynamics NAV for wholesale distributors looking to increase their profits by controlling and managing inventory.
If you are like many distribution companies when we first met them, you find that you are squeezed between increasing customer demands, competitive pressures, and the accelerating spread of manufacturers across the globe. Tight margins and the high cost of excess inventory make cost control and efficiency critical, especially for small to midsize distributors like you that can’t afford to make mistakes. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV for wholesale distribution, you get the tools you need to respond quickly to customers, rapidly pursue new market opportunities, and improve profitability by working efficiently with trade partners. You can tighten distribution processes and improve inventory management for single- or multi-site warehouses, in addition to handling order processing and demand planning.
|Links and White PapersDynamics NAV Advanced Forecasting and ProcurementMicrosoft Dynamics NAV Wholesale Distribution White Paper|
For a FREE personal demo or to ask about support, Click Here
- Centralize information for easy access throughout your business.
- Automate manual procedures.
- Balance workloads.
- Reduce rekeying of data.
- Improve replenishment decisions.
- Increase fill rates.
- Manage repackaging and remanufacturing activities.
- Accurately forecast demand.
- Make reliable promises to customers.
- Fulfill orders more quickly and accurately.
- Boost customer satisfaction.
- Balance inventory costs against fill rates and customer satisfaction levels.
- Streamline warehouse processes.
- Efficiently handle long lead-time items.
- Generate pick, put-away, movement, and physical inventory documents on the fly using hand-held devices.
Analysis and business intelligence
- Get immediate feedback on business performance.
- Get a clear understanding of product profitability, seasonality, and trends.
- Gain negotiation power with suppliers.
- Identify new ways to add value.
- Quickly extract data with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) services.
- Export data to Microsoft Excel for manipulation, analysis, and graphical presentation.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Provide self-service through the Internet without compromising security.
- Streamline customer support, billing, and replenishment activities.
- Provide data for building new partnerships.
- Track warranty and service options
Integration with familiar software
- Maximize your IT investment.
- Use seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as the Microsoft Office system.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilization and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes.
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes, and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardize approval workflows, and enforce approval limits.
Our specialty includes but is not limited to:
- Sporting goods distribution
- Food distribution
- Industrial supply distribution
- Consumer packaged goods distribution
- Restaurant supplies & equipment