In the past, supplying the right product at the right time was enough to be successful. Today, your company must do more. Trends such as customer self-service, strategic sourcing, and fee-based services and pricing are challenging small and midsize businesses to think in new ways about their business, their relationships, and the value they provide in the supply chain.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an integrated business management solution designed for growing small and midsize companies looking for a way to adapt and respond to rapidly changing market and customer demands. It is a solution you can implement rapidly, learn and use easily, and customize and maintain with minimal disruption to your business.
Supply chain management
- Adapt and respond quickly to changing customer demands.
- Streamline commercial interactions with customers and suppliers.
- Provide your customers and business partners a Web portal with relevant information and services.
- Expand your offerings in a cost-effective way.
Planning and analysis
- Respond quickly to new opportunities—at home and abroad.
- Turn your data into business-critical information.
- Use Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) services for analyzing key performance indicators and visualizing trends, patterns, and relationships.
- Perform dynamic analysis and reporting across all areas of your business.
Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Set up multiple currencies and languages to communicate smoothly with customers, partners, and other business contacts worldwide.