Microsoft Dynamics NAV has a strong financial management capabilities for your wholesale distribution or manufacturing company including basic financial management building blocks across many areas.
Account Schedules in NAV are powerful financial reporting tools which can help accountants and financial analysts to extract the most essential business data from a chart of accounts, budgets, cash flow accounts and cost types into financial reports, which can be used to gauge business insights.
A company can make simple calculations on the data you selected on the accounts schedules worksheet, compare current figures with historical one and your budgets
With Allocations Functionality, a company can allocate general ledger entries to combinations of accounts, departments and projects using allocation keys based on amount, percentage, or quantity.
Importantly, Microsoft Dynamics NAV’ General Ledger granular includes all the basic functionality necessary for setting up a company and posting to the general ledger, charts of accounts, general journals, VAT facilities, recurring journals, and source codes. Also Basic General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics NAV also includes:
- Facilities for internal and external reporting.
- Approval for sales and purchase documents.
- Posting and reporting in your company’s base currency.
- Posting and reporting in an additional currency with the additional Multiple Currencies granule.
- Capability to link to external documents.
- Set up sales and purchase document archiving.
- Background posting and more.
Click here to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV Capabilities