Does your business struggle with Infor FACTS, TakeStock or “Home Grown” systems which limits you from growing as quickly as you would like?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives small and midsize businesses like yours complete control over your core business processes, the precision to perfect your supply chain, and the insight that employees need to perform at their best.
We have very successfully migrated users of Infor FACTS to Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Ask us for references!
Microsoft continues to invest billions of dollars into Research of Development into their technology solutions and new releases of their Business Management Systems occur frequently. The latest ERP system is called Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017.
Why chose Dynamics NAV?
Dynamics NAV is more affordable than you think and there are multiple deployment options such as:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/Cloud ERP
- Partner Hosted ERP/Hybrid Deployment
You Choose which is right for your business!
Why Struggle With:
- Lack of integrations to CRM, Ecommerce, and other systems
- Running end-of-month reports that require all employees to exit their system
- Lack of integrations to share information with customers and partners
- An absence of Excel integration for business reporting and insights
- Slow or no development of features and functionality
- Lack of relational database
- No easy way to get data out of or into your system
- All the time you spend at the end of each day, each month, each year
- No sales registers to worry about running when your system tells you that you have to
- Work how and when you want to
- Slow or no support for newer operating systems
- Small choice of partners for support
Rich Reporting and Business Functionality:
People get it: Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office. NAV has a seamless integration with other familiar Microsoft products, such as Office 365, Word, and Excel.
It works the way you do: Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow.
It’s on your terms: With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
Robust Functionality: With Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017, you have enhanced core functionality across the enterprise that consists of:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Warehouse Management
- Financial Management
- Mobile Sales
- Mobile Service
- Advanced Forecasting
- Inventory Management
- Project & Jobs Management
- Service Management
- Human Resource & Payroll
- Sales & Marketing
- Point of Sale
- Watch the video: Three ways Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps your people succeed
- Watch the video: NAV Reporting!
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 Product Guide: