Bring your Ecommerce Website and your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system together.
Are you spending too much time (money) manually updating both your inventory and accounting system AND your ecommerce website?
Why a fully integrated solution:
- Connect In real-time, your front office with your back office
- Customer specific pricing
- Connect Your ERP system with your warehouse, CRM, POS, Ecommerce
- Enter your SKU into your Back end system and that is it!
- Provide an additional way to do business with their customers and prospective customers
- Always be open for business 24/7/365
- Provide better customer service
- Empower outside sales professionals
- Increase sales revenue & lower costs
- The Competition is providing these services
- Retain current customers and attract new customers
- Customer Self-Service
- Complete lifecycle order management with inventory control, customer service, fulfillment, and your supply chain.
- Modification and reorder of old orders.
- Customer specific ledger entries/open balances
- Supports more purchasers from the same customer.
For a FREE personal demo or to ask about support, Click Here
We have done integrations to:
- Google checkout
- Channel Advisor
- And more…
- Internet shop can be hosted at an ISP.
- Business information updated in NAV is automatically synchronized with ExpandIT Internet Shop.
- Easy and user-friendly maintenance and organization of ERP-data such as item groups, item descriptions and pictures.
- The multi-user, browser-based Catalog Manager is designed for non-technical staff.
- Externally developed style sheets and templates are easy to incorporate.
- Parameter controlled fields can be added or removed without programming.
- Transactions such as orders are automatically – or manually – transferred into your existing business processes.
- Automatically generated email to confirm/reject new orders.
- Orders are electronically transferred to the administrative system for further processing.
- Multi-user Catalog Manager.
- Multi-language Catalog Manager (Danish, English, Swedish, German, Portuguese and Spanish).
- Multi-language website.
- Language tool included for easy translations.
Business-to-Business – B2B:
The ExpandIT Internet Shop™ enables your organization to serve multiple markets and businesses over the Internet.
You can offer your customers trade agreements, volume discounts, multiple currencies, multiple languages, ledger entries and credit card payments on the Internet, all maintained in the administrative systems.
You can also combine the information from more administrative systems using a feature called multiple configurations. Consequently, with ExpandIT Internet Shop you can present customized business information to various types of customers and markets worldwide. All this with the information maintained in the administrative systems as you do today.
With the discount features and the multiple languages and currencies you can service named customers and/or the general public. In other words, the ExpandIT Internet Shop can be used for sales over the Internet to businesses (business-to-business) and to consumers (business-to-consumers).
Business-to-Consumer – B2C:
- Customer and Item information maintained in Dynamics NAV.
- Easy organization of an unlimited number of items.
- List of favorite products.
- Related products.
- Size, color & style products.
- New customers can register themselves directly.
- The customers can browse through the Internet Shop without registration or login.
- The customers can choose separate invoicing and shipping addresses.
- The solution can be modified to serve other web applications.
- Multi-language property can be switched on or off globally, on item groups or on individual items.
- Danish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish languages included.
- Volume discount managed in NAV/Navision.
- Promotions managed in NAV/Navision.
- Internet orders are registered on one or more generic customers in NAV/Navision.