Microsoft Dynamics NAV Cloud
There are 2 ways you can have your cloud and eat it too.
1) Hosted Cloud – Have Dynamics NAV hosted in the cloud by a provider
2) Host it yourself – Host the Dynamics NAV software at your own office and only pay for the users each month that you need.
By having the Dynamics NAV Cloud software at your office, you can:
- Leverage existing investments
Reduce costs by using the hardware and software you already own.
- Easily connect with legacy systems
While most cloud solutions can connect with existing equipment, on-premises solutions can always do so.
- Guarantee predictable performance
On-premises solutions are not subject to fluctuations in performance or availability due to the Internet (although on-premises solutions are not necessarily faster than hosted ones).
- Support compliance requirements
Ensure compliance with security and other policies that require on-premises solutions.
When you have someone host Dynamics NAV Cloud for you:
- Minimize your initial investment
Lower your startup costs by avoiding upfront hardware and software purchases.
- Get up and running quickly
Hosted ERP solutions generally offer faster deployment options.
- Manage your cash flow better
Support your business as it grows with low and predictable costs that scale with actual use of your solution. You can also purchase a traditional perpetual license and have it hosted by a partner.
- Scale the solution as needed
Many partner-hosted ERP solutions offer scalability that fits to your organizations exact needs and can be adjusted as your needs change.
- Maximize internal IT resources
Free up your internal IT staff for tasks that provide more value to your organization.
Please contact us to learn more of how a cloud solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV can benefit you.