In Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017 you can understand your cash flow forecast and can look ahead to predict the highs and lows in your cash balance, helping to improve margins and ensure profitability. Cash Flow Forecast provides a prediction of how a company’s liquidity—cash and other treasure positions—will evolve over time. It consists of two things:
- Cash Receipts —the money you expect to receive and the cash you expect to pay out
- Cash Disbursements—plus the liquid funds you have available.
These elements together show you a direct cash flow forecast. You can also create a basic cash flow forecasting set up, which can be extended as required, and is quick to adjust. The Cash Flow Forecast features is set for a particular time, that you can choose from, and draws data from your financial data sources such as The General Ledger, Purchasing, Sales, Service, and Fixed Assets.
With the help of a wizard in NAV you can complete most of your tasks, and take advantage of automatic daily or weekly data updates. In addition, more data sources are supported in NAV 2017, including jobs and tax data.
Advantages of NAV’s Cash Flow Forecast includes:
- Getting Started Easily : Use the new wizard to complete the initial set up in just a few clicks, and extend your settings later, as required
- Simply to Use and Understand: Register manual expenses and revenue easily
- Having a Wide Overview of Finances: React proactively using a complete picture of your cash flow and of how liquidity is expected to evolve in the future
- The Ability to Eliminate Manual Processes: Schedule the cash flow forecast to be calculated automatically
Learn more about Features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2017