What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams, offered through iCepts Technology Group, Inc. is a communication productivity solution for businesses and other industries, that is included with most versions of Office 365 and all versions of Microsoft 365. Microsoft Team delivers a unified platform that goes beyond chats and calls. Drive Remote Work with Microsoft Teams from the ability to simulate in-office discussions, host video, and audio meetings. MS Teams also can foster collaboration with built-in file sharing, host immersive webinars, or seamlessly delegate tasks across language barriers and geographies. Reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and management complexity and enable successful coworking.
How Does Teams Compare to Other Services? Other services may lack critical utilities that drive successful collaboration beyond call and chat. Meeting context, chats, and files may not be referenceable after a meeting, and fewer AI and machine learning features are available. This means more IT resources, reliance on third-party apps, increased complexity, and the potential to disrupt work.
What do you get with Microsoft Teams? MS Teams has rich functionality to keep employees engaged, foster efficient communication, and allow employees to get more work done remotely or in the office including:
- Video Conferencing: Make meetings more personal and increase your productivity by collaborating in real-time.
- Screen Sharing: Keep everyone on the same page by sharing your screen so they can see the same content.
- Custom Background: Create the perfect virtual setting by choosing, uploading, or blurring your background.
- File-Sharing: Co-author files in real-time. Securely store, access, share, and collaborate on files from anywhere.
- Apps and Workflows: Streamline tasks and critical business processes by integrating apps and workflows.
- Market Availability: Available in 53 languages and 181 markets. Connect across Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Privacy and Security: Meet regulatory, legal, and organizational needs with industry-leading compliance offerings.
How to get Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is already included in select Microsoft Office 365 and All Microsoft 365 products; there is also a free version as well. To understand Microsoft Teams better, different pricing options, including functionality for the ability to make phone calls from Teams, called Microsoft 365 Business Voice, contact iCepts Technology to learn more!
Learn more about Microsoft Teams offered by iCepts Technology Group, Inc.