Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has a vast array of ERP functionalities across many different areas including advanced accounting, supply chain and inventory control, warehousing, project management, manufacturing plus service management. One of these areas also in Business Central is CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functionality. Already included in this Microsoft ERP functionality set; a “light” Customer Relationship Management capability includes functionality such as:
- Campaign Management and Opportunity Management.
- Contact Classification and Management.
- Task Management and more.
Growing companies, however, typically require more expansive functionality than the native CRM capabilities in Microsoft Business Central. When this occurs, it is important to note of ‘built-in” integration connectivity to other more feature-rich CRM systems for Business Central such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (Microsoft CRM) and Power-CRM.
At iCepts Technology Group, we provide a Free 1 Hour CRM Consultation to determine what is the best CRM solution for your Business Central system. The below 1 hour free CRM consulting service includes:
- Discuss business processes within your organization.
- Identification of your goals for your business solution.
- Discussion of your current business pains and inadequate systems.
- Identify how CRM for Business Central will work for you.
- Identify which CRM would provide the best value.
- Develop a strategic high-level implementation plan.
How to Get Started:
- Click Here to schedule your 1 Hour Free CRM Assessment for Business Central
- Learn About Microsoft Dynamcis 365 for Sales
- Learn About Power-CRM
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc a Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Business Central Partner in Pennsylvania