A growing business trend is employing Cloud Computing in some fashion. Cloud Computing involves the storing of information (data and programs) over the internet rather than a computers’ physical hard drive. More and more business utilize some form of Cloud Computing for; Flexibility, Disaster Recovery Planning, Universal Accessibility over the Internet, Security, Automatic Updates and more.
Our Cloud Computing Services include:
- Securely Hosting Web Services , FTP Servers, or other Internet Facing Servers
- Cloud-Based replication of Windows Servers for Disaster Recovery Planning
- Cloud Storage Options
- Utilize low-cost cloud backups.
- Outsource web hosting.
- Leverage cloud Infrastructure hosting.
- Store encrypted & compressed SQL backups long-term for $20/month.
- Store office documents in the cloud to reduce local computing resources, implement better sharing, and provide access from all devices.
Contact us today about Utilizing Cloud Computing Services