Supply Chain Management with Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a true Enterprise Resource Planning Solution with the power to meet your Supply Chain Management challenges across the entire supply chain. In Dynamics 365 Business Central, the supply chain management functionality is designed to optimize inventory, reduce the shortage of goods and maximize profitability. Microsoft Business Central for Supply Chain Management can optimize the correct flow of inventory which is typically a company’s largest asset.
Get real-time knowledge of what you have in your inventory, when it’s time to order new products, and when to prepare for increased demand. The built-in intelligence in Business Central predicts the best time to replenish your inventory so your customers won’t be disappointed and dissatisfied with missing items. In addition, you do not risk your stock being overcrowded and creating an unnecessarily high capital binding. Business Central also provides forecasts of sales and expected inventory that you can use to automatically create purchase orders and thus streamline workflows and keep track of your ordered goods and services.
Built-in Business Intelligence utilizes historical data such as stock out information and past sales to track trends and identify problematic areas with your inventory management. Ultimately allowing the software to predict when inventory is ready to replenish, what inventory needs to be replenished, and when demand is likely to increase or decrease
Your warehouse in Business Central is shown in a view as a single warehouse. This helps and aids with the processing and delivery of orders to customers. With the proper setup of locations and dimensions of the storage unit, you can track all transactions and movements of goods.
Advanced Supply Chain Management Capabilities:
- Real-Time Inventory Control to manage your entire supply chain correctly including robust forecasting controls.
- Built In Business Intelligence that utilizes historical data such as stock out information and past sales to track trends plus identify problematic areas.
- Demand Forecasting and Replenishment functionality to efficiently reduce inventory and increase profits.
- Supply Planning to meet material requirements based on demand with support for master production scheduling and materials requirements planning.
- Sales & Purchasing Capabilities to manage purchase quotes, blanket orders, and purchase order processes.
- Credit Card Processing to securely and seamlessly accept payments.
- Shipping Solution to include features such as rate shopping, bill of lading, and LTL shipping.
- Extensive Warehouse Management capabilities and accuracy with Mobile Device integration.
- Business Dashboards give you deep insights into operations and trends for better decisions.
- Shopping Cart Integrations including B2B, D2C, Omnichannel, and Customer Portals.
- Production Orders and Manufacturing capabilities
- Assembly Management/Build and Maintain Kits with information gathered from your customer’s requirements.