Manufacturing with Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a true Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for SMBs. Everything from Financials, Supply Chain and Inventory Management, Sales, Purchasing, CRM, Project and Service Management, plus even Manufacturing are available in this popular Microsoft ERP System. MS Business Central is a flexible Cloud, (or On-Premises) ERP System designed with a vast arrange of manufacturing functionalities. Furthermore, this Microsoft Manufacturing ERP system has deep integration with other Microsoft Business Solutions, such as Outlook, Power BI, CRM, Office 365, and others resulting in an All-In-One Manufacturing Solution for your business.
Robust Manufacturing Capabilities:
- Bill of Materials (BOM) functionality to create bills of materials and calculate their standard cost.
- Production Orders to make production orders and post-consumption and output plus calculate net requirements based on production orders.
- Assembly Management allows you to specify a list of sellable items, raw materials, subassemblies, and resources as an assembly bill of materials that make up a finished item or a kit.
- Standard Cost Worksheet Give company controllers a reliable and efficient way to maintain accurate inventory costs.
- Version Management Create versions of the manufacturing bill of materials and routings.
- Machine Centers utilize the capabilities to manage capacity for each machine or production resource on a detailed level for machine centers and on a consolidated level for work centers.
- Finite Loading is used to facilitate the finite loading of capacity-constraint resources. Account for capacity constraints for periods to avoid overloading work centers. Calculate capable-to-promise (CTP).
- Sales and Inventory Forecasting: You can use the Sales and Inventory Forecast extension to get deep insights into potential sales and a clear overview of expected stock-outs. The built-in Cortana Intelligence leverages historical data and helps you manage your stock and respond to your customers. Based on the forecast, the Sales and Inventory extension helps create replenishment requests for vendors and saves you time.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities Guide:
This capabilities guide for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central gives a concise description of the main areas of functionality in this ERP system including:
- Financial Management
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Warehouse Management
Click on the image to download the “Microsoft Dynamics 365 Busines Central Capabilities Guide”