General Business and Accounting with Business Central
Streamline your processes, make smarter decisions, and accelerate growth with Dynamics 365 Business Central—a comprehensive business management solution designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Business Central includes standard configurations for most business processes, but you can change the configuration to suit your business’ needs. From your Role Center, you can access assisted setup guides that help you configure certain scenarios and add features to Business Central.
Increase financial visibility
Accelerate financial close, chart financial performance in real time, and improve forecast accuracy while maintaining compliance and security.
Make informed decisions with connected data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer transactions.
Chart financial performance in real time with built-in Power BI dashboards. Identify patterns and trends and gain new insights with in-depth analysis and unlimited dimensions.
Accelerate financial close and reporting and maintain compliance with quick, accurate, and streamlined accounts receivable and payable.
Improve forecast accuracy with comprehensive data modeling and analysis. Customize and share reports with seamless Excel integration.
- Make and collect payments, manage your cash flow, defer income and revenue, prepare year-end closing, and manage fixed assets.
- Get insight to the performance of your business activities through budgets, account schedules, and analysis views.
- Manage sales processes and information, such as quotes, orders, returns, and customer accounts, and make drop shipments.
- Organize your fixed assets, ensure correct periodic depreciation, and keep track of maintenance costs.
- Keep detailed records of your employees, and register absence for analysis purposes
- Set up and use workflows that connect tasks performed by different users or by the system, such as automatic posting. Requesting and granting approval to create or post documents are typical workflow steps.
- Enable users to exchange data with external sources during daily tasks, such as sending/receiving electronic documents, importing/exporting bank files, and updating currency exchange rates.
- Record external documents in Business Central, including their file attachments, and then manually create the related documents or automatically convert the files to electronic documents.