Wholesale Distribution with Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a smart choice for Wholesale Distributors that want a feature-rich inventory and supply chain management system that has the functionality they need, plus the ability to scale their business to support growth. With a modern inventory management solution integrated with other familiar Microsoft business solutions, such as Microsoft Outlook, Power BI CRM, Office 365, and others, you can build an efficient Wholesale Distribution Business Management ERP system to service your customers and gain greater visibility into operational performance. Microsoft Business Central for Distribution can help your company reach your inventory management challenges.
Robust Inventory Management Functionality
- Real-Time Inventory and Supply Chain Management Capabilities
- Multiple Locations allowing to you to monitor your inventory in many locations including Distribution Centers, Warehouses, Show Rooms, Retails Outlets, and More.
- Shipping Agent Management Solutions
- Warehouse Management Systems/ Automated Data Capture System (ADCS) “built-in” for streamlined inventory flow.
- Advanced Item Management Features including Item Charges, Item Cross References, Item Substitution, Budgets, Cycle Counting, and More!
- Multiple Forecasting Capabilities such as Supply Planning, Demand Forecasting, Supply, and Inventory Forecasting,
- Enterprise-Wide Connectivity to other departments of your organization such as Finance, Operations, Warehouse, Sales, Project Managers, Remote Employees, Service Personnel, Manufacturing, and others.
- Inventory KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to spot trends and give you better insight into critical business metrics.
- Microsoft AppSource; is a growing list of hundreds of unique business functionality applications (Apps) to customize your ERP Solution.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Capabilities Guide:
This capabilities guide for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central gives a concise description of the main areas of functionality in this ERP system including:
- Financial Management
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Warehouse Management
Click on the image to download the “Microsoft Dynamics 365 Busines Central Capabilities Guide”