Highjump Warehouse Edge (formerly AccellosOne WMS) achieves a high level of Return On Investment (ROI) through order accuracy, on time shipping, minimizing inventory carry costs, and decreasing labor costs.
We are a leading provider of HighJump Warehouse Management Software systems. We use a best of breed approach to warehouse management and will integrate to your existing ERP/Accounting system.
Highjump Accellos One Warehouse Demo
ERP Software Integrations
|ERP Integrations *||Information|
*We can integrate with most ERP systems, we do however have out of the box integrations to the above systems. We have out of the box integrations to Microsoft Dynamics ERP including NAV, AX, and GP. Also integrations for Sage products. We also have an integration toolkit for other ERP integrations.
White Paper Download:
“Top 10 Must Have Warehouse Management Features.”
Best of Breed approach:
Use the latest warehouse technology to dramatically bring about a much more accurate and efficient methodology to managing our inventory better while meeting ever increasing customer demands in a complex warehouse environment.
Warehouse Management System Benefits:
Improve Warehouse Performance
- Streamline operations and material handling processes
- Meet retail compliance demands
- Access real-time status updates
- Improve operational efficiency (labor reduction)
- Integrate with various material handling equipment including carousels, conveyors and pick to light systems
- Integrate multi-carrier shipping to further streamline outbound processes
- Optionally receive multiple POs and pick multiple SOs at a time
- Optionally, use batch driven, paper based picking documents to collect orders and validate at a packing station
Improve Accuracy and Inventory Visibility
- Eliminate redundant data entry and keying errors associated with manual processes
- Gain complete visibility into warehouse contents
- View real-time inventory, sales order and purchase order status
- Maintain an accurate perpetual inventory without interrupting operations using real-time cycle counting
- Refine inventory control and management
- Drive costs out of every warehouse operation by using wireless devices to validate items as they are picked, received or moved
- Extend functionality of ERP into customer price ticketing and carton content information with track and trace numbers
- Fully integrated warehouse inventory transfers, stock counts, and adjustments
Bin Location Management
- Visibility by bin inventory
- Move product from bin to bin with ease
- Flexible bin rules for greater control
- Specify products and bins by attributes (handle codes, size codes, reach codes, quarantine areas, damaged goods zones)
- Create and track license plates (pallet IDs)
- Create and track containers
- Integrated wireless devices make bin management effortless
- Obtain and review carton content and shipment track and trace information
Ten Thousand Villages Case Study:
Leading fair-trade retailer relies on AccellosOne Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to manage inventory and fulfill orders to over 350 retail locations.
Click on the image below to view the HighJump/AccellosOne WMS Case Study: