HighJump Warehouse Edge (formerly Accellos One) Warehouse management system acts as the hub of your supply chain solution, integrating accounting/order and shipping software systems, electronic data interchange (EDI) systems, Crystal Reports software, radio frequency and barcode hardware, and warehouse automation equipment. Learn more about our WMS Integrations.
- Wireless picking and receiving
- Integration to ERP systems including but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP, AX, Sage MAS 200, 500, Accpac, SAP Business One
- Integration to shipping systems
- Integration to warehouse equipment such as scales, cubing machines, conveyor belts and carousels.
- Voice picking
- Integrate your system with EDI, XML, web services and other systems with customers and supplier
- Track lots, serial numbers and expiration dates.
- Optimize inventory levels
- Shipping and receiving
- 3PL and multi-company support.
- License Plates
- Advanced Receiving
- Delivery Building
- End of Line (EOL) Workflow
- Advanced Allocation
- Many more features…
Shipping systems – With varying levels of integration, Accellos One Warehouse management system interfaces with shipping systems such as ClipperShip, UPS Worldship, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator. Accellos One Warehouse sends order, carton, addressee and tracking data to the shipping system and receives back carrier, service, and shipment cost data, which it then passes on to the accounting system.
EDI systems– Accellos One Warehouse management system generates all data required in standard advance shipping notices (ASNs) in standard EDI format.
Radio frequency (RF)/wireless devices – Accellos One Warehouse management system interfaces with Symbol, Intermec, PSC, AML and Dolphin handheld access points and handheld computers/barcode scanners used by warehouse staff to record movements of stock into, out of and inside the warehouse.
Barcode label printers – Accellos One Warehouse management system interfaces with Zebra and Intermec barcode printers to print product labels, bin labels, and shipping and courier labels, among many others.
Warehouse automation equipment – Accellos One Warehouse assists in materials handling by integrating with various types of equipment used in the warehouse, such as scales, cubing machines, conveyor belts and carousels.
HighJump Warehoused Edge 7.0 Data Sheet- HighJump Warehouse Edge 7.0 brings the full power of mobility and actionable analytics to the warehouse. Enhancements include an intuitive user experience across any device, actionable analytics, enhanced integrations with ERP system and robust, flexibility label printing