No matter which Microsoft Dynamics product you work with, Accellos has enhanced the Microsoft ERP solutions by fully integrating them with Accellos WMS (warehouse management software).
We know that no two warehouses are alike, which is why Accellos One Warehouse is designed to give customers a way to implement new technology tools to support business growth at a pace and budget their organization is most comfortable with. With the flexibility to purchase products which include only the functions required by their business, customers are provided with complete control over their warehouse management system, and thus, their business.
Accellos’ solutions leverage the latest industry technologies to provide our users with a web-based WMS that consolidates and streamlines warehouse processes while improving accuracy, efficiency, and productivity. Working with a number of software partners, Accellos has interfaces to Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL, Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Formerly Microsoft Business Solutions Great Plains, Solomon, Navision and Axapta).
Accellos One Warehouse for Microsoft Dynamics GP
The Accellos One Warehouse integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP extends the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP into the distribution center. The seamlessly integrated interface adds rich functionality to the Microsoft Dynamics GP back office suite, including container receiving and back order processing to support an automated warehouse environment. This web-based warehouse management system optimizes the resources in the warehouse. Microsoft Dynamics GP users can now manage orders and the physical handling of goods in the warehouse accurately and efficiently.
Accellos One Warehouse for Microsoft Dynamics SL
The Accellos interface for Microsoft Dynamics SL merges the distribution features of Microsoft Dynamics SL with powerful warehouse management capabilities. Distributors running Microsoft Dynamics SL can now automate their warehouse processes and see a dramatic improvement in inventory accuracy, distribution center efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction. Accellos One Warehouse integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics SL’s eCommerce Gateway and Advanced Shipment Management modules for EDI and ASN requirements.
Accellos One Warehouse for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The Accellos One Warehouse interface enables Microsoft Dynamics NAV users to enjoy the functionalities of Accellos’ warehouse management system and Radio Frequency (RF) functionalities in one seamlessly integrated software solution.
Accellos One Warehouse for Microsoft Dynamics AX
Accellos’ seamlessly integrated interface to Microsoft Dynamics AX extends its WMS functionality into the realm of advanced warehouse management using RF (radio frequency), optimized pick-pack and directed put-away. The XML SOAP interface allows users to work with real-time warehouse information from within Microsoft Dynamics AX. Accellos One Warehouse allows distribution centers with more complex warehousing and product distribution requirements to benefit from real-time visibility into the supply chain while improving operational efficiency, productivity and accuracy.
WMS Features and Functions
Accellos One Warehouse’s versatility is the key to your success. Because Accellos has integrations for the Microsoft ERP suite of applications, users are able to take control of their supply chain from start to finish with Accellos One Warehouse. Accellos One Warehouse’s modular structure allows users to tailor their warehouse management system to meet their unique individual needs.
Improve Warehouse Performance
- Streamline operations and material handling processes
- Meet retail compliance demands
- Access real-time status updates
- Improve operational efficiency (labor reduction)
- Integrate with various material handling equipment including carousels, conveyors and pick to light systems
- Integrate multi-carrier shipping to further streamline outbound processes
- Optionally receive multiple POs and pick multiple SOs at a time
- Optionally, use batch driven, paper based picking documents to collect orders and validate at a packing station
Improve Accuracy and Inventory Visibility
- Eliminate redundant data entry and keying errors associated with manual processes
- Gain complete visibility into warehouse contents
- View real-time inventory, sales order and purchase order status
- Maintain an accurate perpetual inventory without interrupting operations using real-time cycle counting
- Refine inventory control and management
- Drive costs out of every warehouse operation by using wireless devices to validate items as they are picked, received or moved
- Extend functionality of ERP into customer price ticketing and carton content information with track and trace numbers
- Fully integrated warehouse inventory transfers, stock counts, and adjustments
Bin Location Management
- Visibility by bin inventory
- Move product from bin to bin with ease
- Flexible bin rules for greater control
- Specify products and bins by attributes (handle codes, size codes, reach codes, quarantine areas, damaged goods zones)
- Create and track license plates (pallet IDs)
- Create and track containers
- Integrated wireless devices make bin management effortless
- Obtain and review carton content and shipment track and trace information
Contact us for additional information by Clicking Here!