More and more companies are selling their products on their website. If you don’t have a robust connected E-Commerce application to your front-end accounting system, your company is at a great disadvantage. In today’s marketplace, customers want a rewarding and fast experience of buying the correct product from your site. If there is confusion, out of stock items, or a lack-luster online storefront, buyers will just move on to your competition.
Sana E-Commerce can turn Dynamics 365 Business Central into the driver of your e-commerce experience, giving you the flexibility and web store features you need – without the added complexity of a long implementation process.
In addition, Sana E-Commerce connects directly into (and is partially built on top of) your Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system, which offers your clients a level of convenience, clarity, and control far beyond what interfaced platforms or shopping car providers can offer.
The below 5 reasons to Select Sana E-Commerce for your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP System will bring value to your company while also giving you the ability to enhance your competitive advantage.
5 Reasons to select Sana E-Commerce for your Microsoft ERP System:
- Providing your company a sophisticated e-commerce solution that integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (and Dynamics NAV) to give you the functionality and features to be competitive in the marketplace.
- Offer a cloud-based online storefront solution (available on Microsoft’s Appsource), that is operational in merely seconds.
- Leverage your Dynamics 365 Business Central data and business logic, in real-time, to enhance your web store capabilities and give your customers the ability to take orders 24/7.
- Securely host your web store on Microsoft Azure; one of the world’s most secure and reliable hosting service systems.
- Offer a SaaS solution (Sana SaaS) to further reduce the maintenance workload required for manual web store upgrades.
Learn more about Sana E-Commerce for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central