Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a robust business management solution for wholesale distribution with advanced enterprise technology management of financials, supply chain, sales, purchasing, business intelligence and warehouse functionality along with deployment options. Dynamics NAV is a scalable solution that can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud. NAV customers can access their solution through “Role Based” interfaces on their desktop, in a browser, with a native mobile app on a tablet or mobile device. Below are 5 Reasons to select Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Distribiution.
1. Flexibility: The ERP system is known for being highly customizable. This allows distributors to stay ahead of their competitors by allowing for unique business requirement through NAV’s unique Web Services, Web Services functionality is a technology that other services, with proper authentication, can easily connect to NAV. These integrations can be wide away of web pages and code units that expand the functionality of the ERP system.
2. Robust Functionality: The wholesale distribution functionality for Microsoft Dynamics is rich in features such as extensive Financial Management Capabilities, eCommerce, Mobile Sales and Service, Advanced Forecasting, Inventory Management, EDI, Projects & Jobs Management, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Warehouse Inventory Control, Human Resources, Electronic Document Management, Workflows, Multi-Currencies, Multi-Language, and more!
3. Microsoft Product Integration: Other popular Microsoft products are tightly integrated to Dynamics NAV such as Office 365, CRM and others, giving users access to solutions that they are familiar with while boosting employee productivity in one complete solution.
4. Business Intelligence: Information is critical for operations and abundant, relevant data is made available in NAV through advanced reporting including Power Business Intelligence (BI) Integration. Through Power BI in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, is the ability to transforms your company’s data into rich visuals for you to collect and organize so that you can focus on what matters most to your business. With Power BI in Dynamics NAV, you can analyze your information, see all of your data everywhere, from on-premise to the cloud, together in one place. NAV’ BI has “pre-built” dashboards to explore your information in incredible details. Also, you can create interactive reports for deeper business analysis in a matter of moments. View “live” business information with “real time” updates to keep you on top of changes as they happen. Utilize visual data to share and collaborate with visually stunning presentations such as Pie Charts, Bubble Charts, Geographic Maps, Data Tree Maps, Funnel Charts and more.
5. Microsoft Commitment to Research and Development: In terms of investments of technology research and development for their products, Microsoft spends Billions of dollars annually-more than any other software and internet company. In addition, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is one of the few Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems that has a published “Road Map of Direction” of future releases and one in which new editions are currently being released yearly.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Distribution