Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides accounting and finance solutions to help you track and analyze your business information. With end-to-end integration, you can efficiently manage your general ledger, payables, receivables, inventory, analytical accounting, fixed assets, and cash flow, in addition to performing bank reconciliations and collections. Microsoft Dynamics NAV Accounting Functionality can even manage your financial processes across multiple currencies, locations, or companies.
The below Top 5 Reasons to Select Microsoft Dynamics NAV for your Wholesale Distribution Accounting Software are some examples of Financial Management functionality in this robust and popular ERP System for Distribution.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date financial information makes it easier to spot trends and gain insight into your business activities, so you can capitalize on your knowledge and identify new opportunities.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace. Plus there are new Financial Management features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 such as Cash Flow Forecast and Cost Accounting.
- Monitor fiscal performance, meet business and regulatory requirements, and help reduce the time and effort your people spend on accounting tasks.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you control and manage the entire life cycle of your fixed assets—from acquisition to disposal.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts payable capabilities.
Submitted by: iCepts Technology Group-A Microsoft Dynamics NAV Gold Partner in Pennsylvania