Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an expansive ERP Management system for Small to Mid-sized organizations. Microsoft Business Central Functionalities consist of Advanced Financials, Supply Chain/Inventory Control, Project Management, Warehousing, CRM, Service Management, and more. Service Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is one set of business functionalities for companies that manage and service/repairs items to track information in real-time back to their ERP systems. In Business Central this consists of Service, Inventory, Price, Contract Management, plus Planning and Dispatching. At iCepts Technology Group, Inc., we have expanded the Service Management capabilities of Business Central to give functionality-rich and enhanced business tools designed for field service reps on their mobile device.
These mobile field service management improvements can greatly support repair shop and field service operations and can be used in business scenarios such as complex customer service distribution systems, industrial service environments with bills of materials, and high volume dispatching of service technicians with requirements for spare parts management.
5 Key Capabilities of the iCepts Mobile Field Service Management for Business Central include:
- Mobile Service Order Dashboards for each Field Service Rep: Get pertinent service information on your Mobile Devices out in the field such as service order details, tracking parts, and scheduling details. Technicians can use a finger or stylus on their responsive screen to get the information they need to perform their job correctly. Save time by using helpful filters and sorting to get to service information quickly.
- Signature Capture: Authorize easy with quick work order signature approvals.
- Mapping: Optimize your service calls with Bing Mapping to plot the best route to each of your appointments.
- Camera Capabilities: Document your work further by utilizing pictures uploaded and save right in Business Central.
- Real-Time Relevant Service ERP Information: Research and exchange up-to-date business data through a synchronized connection with your Microsoft Business Central System. Get relevant information and set up your service reps for success with information such as Date of Service Scheduled, Service Order Type, Description, Allocated amount of Time, as well as Customer Details.
Learn how Mobile Field Service for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help streamline your service business by giving your remote reps the power of Microsoft Business Central ERP with enhanced and clear service information on each call.
Learn more about Mobile Field Service Management for Microsoft Dynamcis 365 Business Central
Download the Mobile Field Service Management for Business Central Brochure
Contact Us Today About iCepts’ Mobile Field Service Management for Microsoft Dynamcis 365 Business Central