Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a robust and mature Business Management ERP System designed for growing Wholesale Distribution and Manufacturing companies. In the mid-market space, over 110,000 companies worldwide rely on Dynamics NAV; more than any other ERP solution. At this ERP’s foundation are 5 Core Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics NAV that make this a popular Business Management System solution.
- Financial Management and Accounting. Manage your cash, assets, and banking with extensive financial control features such as: Cash Flow Forecast, Bank Reconciliation, Responsibility Centers, Inter-Company Postings and Cost Accounting.
- Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, and Operations. Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors using granules like: Order Promising, Campaign Pricing, Production Bill of Materials, Demand Forecasting, Multi-Currency, Cycle Counting, and Warehouse Shipment.
- Marketing, Sales, and Service Features: For example, functionality inside NAV includes many management features for contacts, campaigns, opportunities, service orders, price, items, and contracts.
- Project Management. Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity through use of NAV’s Capacity Management, Multiple Costs, Budgeting, Phases/Tasks/Steps and Job Suite features.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting. Get real-time visibility and analytics to track performance and to act with insight. With Microsoft’s tight integration with other applications such as Word, Excel and Office 365, business data can be displayed, analyzed and visualized with enhanced displays and reporting.
Learn more about the feature of Microsoft Dynamics NAV here
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner in Pennsylvania