End-to-End Supply Chain Management Technology is becoming more common to have a unified method to fully optimize the follow of inventory in an organization. A big contributor for optimization can be achieved through utilizing Warehouse Management Systems as part of this total supply chain solution. Warehouse Management Systems, WMS, can seamless integrate with popular ERP technology to achieve this result.
HighJump Warehouse Edge (formerly AccellosOne) delivers a powerful, scalable and flexible real-time Warehouse Management System (WMS) for distributors. HighJump WMS has the power to help your supply chain management objectives from the following benefits.
- Increase supply chain visibility: HighJump Warehouse Systems integrates seamlessly with many popular accounting/order-entry packages and shipping systems to provide the warehouse link in a total supply chain solution. By integrating with leading accounting packages, warehouse automation equipment and shipping systems, you connect your warehouse to the rest of your supply chain. The seamless transfer of information between your systems means more efficient invoicing, order tracking and purchasing for your distribution operation.
- Streamline your warehouse processes: By using the latest in Radio Frequency (RF), RFID and barcode technology to automate your warehouse processes, you can find, pick and pack inventory in the most efficient manner possible. This means that you will be shipping the right items, in the right cartons, to the right customers, on time, every time from your warehouse. Inventory accuracy is key.
- Improve your customer service: By giving your customer service staff, sales team and even your customers a window into the warehouse using web-based warehouse management system technology, you allow them to track and trace the status of inventory and orders resulting in fewer customer calls and better managed sales expectations.
- Decrease Labor Cost: Through Warehouse Automation , including a standard way of warehouse operations, you be sure that you are utilizing both technology and labor in the most efficient manner possible with the potential of enormous savings from a “paper driven” warehouse with little or no guidance for efficiency.
- Ensure Inventory Accuracy: By selecting and upgrading to an electronic Warehouse Management System from a “Paper-Driven” Warehouse, you can obtain an extremely high level of accuracy across along all warehouse processes and run your warehouse operations in the best manner possible.
Learn more about HighJump Warehouse Management Systems