When antiquated technology hampers business growth, both the bottom line and customer service levels decline. As companies grow, they get to a tipping point where their current accounting or ERP systems can’t keep up with demand, provide the insights needed to make informed decisions, or enable a mobile workforce. If you and your team are considering new business management/ERP systems, consider the following questions on whether you should investigate a modern ERP solution.
- Do your teams waste time looking for information and switching back and forth between apps?
- Can you easily analyze and share data with teams to inform decisions and improve customer service?
- How do you keep your data secure and ensure compliance with industry and financial regulations?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a comprehensive solution that helps SMBs connect their financials, sales, services, and operations to streamline and secure business processes, improve customer interactions, and make better decisions. If answering these 3 questions have prompted looking for new business systems, review how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your company meet company objectives.
Connect your Business: Do your teams waste time looking for information and switching back and forth between apps? Connect your people and processes with a single, unified solution so you can get more done using the tools you’re already familiar with.
- Automate tasks and improve workflows across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions with a business management solution that is deeply integrated with Microsoft 365.
- Accelerate the quote to cash process by quickly acting on sales-related inquiries, managing service requests, and processing payments—all from within Outlook.
- Easy Extend Functionality with other deeply integrated Microsoft Business Technology Solutions such as Microsoft CRM, Power-BI, Microsoft 365 (Office 365) along with hundreds of distinct business applications on Microsoft AppSource.
Make Smarter Decisions: Can you easily analyze and share data with teams to inform decisions and improve customer service? Get an end-to-end view of your business with reliable financial reporting and guide teams to optimal outcomes with predictive analytics and AI.
- Centralize data from finance, sales, service, and operations to get an accurate view of your entire business.
- Optimize inventory levels by using built-in intelligence to predict when and what to replenish.
- Improve financial reporting with seamless Excel integration and advanced analytics from Power BI.
- Increase sales by focusing on the right opportunities and responding quickly to customer inquiries.
Trust in a secure, flexible system: How do you keep your data secure and ensure compliance with industry and financial regulations? Trust in a solution that helps maintain compliance and secure financial, customer, and personal data—all while delivering a 99.9% uptime service level agreement
- Secure business processes and ensure audit trails with easy-to-create workflows and controls to secure purchasing, credit authorization, and vendor payment processes.
- Handle, store, and transmit data securely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access with automatic Microsoft datacenter encryption.
- Start with what you need and grow at your own pace by adding capabilities and other Dynamics 365 solutions over time.
Learn More about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Use our Pricing Tool to Get an Estimate on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Posted by iCepts Technolgoy Group, Inc. A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner in Pennsylvania