Make Key Business Information Accessible and Actionable
The Pro Business Intelligence (Pro BI) solution takes data collected and stored in Infor10 Distribution Express (FACTS)and turns it into meaningful information that you can use in your daily activities. With information in accessible reports and analysis, you can make better and more timely business decisions. It gives you the means to understand the “why” behind your business performance.
Pro BI delivers an affordable and fully integrated set of business intelligence capabilities so you can perform your own multidimensional analysis, create reports and easily share the results to make better decisions. Novice to advanced users across your company can explore large volumes of summarized data in seconds.
Easy to Use Analysis
Pro BI draws information from your system database to model and build Power Cubes (“Cubes”). The cubes allow users to engage in multidimensional analysis of their data by using point-and click and drag-and-drop functionality to create dynamic, interactive reports. Three simple but powerful capabilities allow users to analyze data from any point of view:
• Drill down – Gain fast answers to key information by easily moving from one level to the next
• Slice-and-dice – Interactively explore data in any combination, from every conceivable angle
• Graphical analysis – Choose from a wide range of graphical displays, making it easier to spot trends and understand the key factors driving the business.
Cubes – Optimized Sets of Data
Cubes are optimized data sets that enable users to perform analysis with quick response times. These cubes can help you analyze multiple aspects of your business—to see how sales might change over time; how often inventory turns; how suppliers have performed and more.
• Accounts Receivable History
• Customer Returns
• General Ledger Details
• Inventory Adjustments
• Inventory Turns
• Inventory Value & Aging
• New Customer Accounts
• Open Accounts Payable
• Open Accounts Receivable
• Open Purchase Orders
• Open Sales Orders
• Purchase Order History
• Sales Analysis
• Sales Order Booking
Data Exploration Features
Pro BI gives you different ways to rank, sort, filter and analyze data to explore various data comparison options, run possible scenarios, identify exceptions, make projections and more.
• Ranking, Sorting, and Filtering – Quickly rank or sort data to determine your top-to-bottom, best-to-worst performers; the 80/20 filter automatically groups all categories that amount to less than 20% of a row total or column into an “other” category
• Drill Through – Drill through to other related reports and cubes easily by clicking a link
• Projections – Forecast trends by extending current data forward a number of designated periods
• Exception Highlighting – Automatic exception highlighting clearly shows values in a report that are above or below a value range
• Scenario Dimensions – Explore alternative scenarios, such as Actual, Plan and Forecast
• Find – Search
The Pro BI solution uses sophisticated visual reports (“visualizations”) to communicate complex business data quickly and intuitively. The display measures from multiple cubes simultaneously in an executive dashboard format using easy-to-read charts and graphs. When people view several reports at once, they can see how information correlates and make better decisions. Dashboard views, instant-impact visuals, aggregate displays, interactive exploration, flexible chart types allow for fully customizable displays with many options for style, color and layout.
Request more information by Clicking Here!