Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use.
Also available as a cloud based solution, please click here for more information on subscription based Dynamics NAV either on premise or in the cloud!
Check these key features of Dynamics NAV to benefit you and your company:
- Advanced Forecasting and Procurement - As a distributor or manufacturer your largest and most costly asset is inventory. Reducing inventory carrying cost and increasing margins can cause a greater effect on the bottom line than increased sales. By doing both, you will significantly increase profitability.
- Dynamics NAV Reporting and Business Analytics - With access to realtime data and a wide range of analytical and reporting tools—including graphical displays, online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes, and Web-based delivery options—people can make informed, confident decisions that help drive business success.
- Mobile Sales and Service - Dynamics NAV Mobile Sales gives sales representatives access to customer, product, and order history information from your organizations Microsoft Dynamics NAV system, allows them to create orders, and print order confirmations and invoices. Would your organization like to get rid of forms, sheets or other pieces of paper that are used to transport information to and from your customers? Has your organization ever estimated the cost of pushing business documents created by service employees working in the field?
- Web site customer self service and Ecommerce – Dynamics NAV Internet Shop is designed from scratch to be tightly integrated to Microsoft Dynamics NAV without exposing them to security risks. Customer and item information is maintained in your Microsoft Dynamics NAV system as always and only Internet specific information is added.that you require on an ongoing basis.
For a FREE Estimate click below…
For a FREE personal demo or to ask about support, Click Here
To Get more information on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, visit our Dynamics NAV download page here.
Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV, formerly Microsoft® Business Solutions-Navision® is one of the best selling mid-market ERP product in the world. There are over 65,000 companies and over 1,000,000 users relying on Dynamics NAV solutions every day.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, businesses can help people excel at their individual jobs
Based on research into the way people really work, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 delivers an intuitive work environment that looks and feels like familiar Microsoft products. A breakthrough user experience includes access to RoleTailored views and business processes through Role Centers that give employees the information and tools they need for their specific jobs.
- Out of the box, Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers 21 Role Centers optimized for different key employee functions. From the order processor to warehouse workers, people can quickly organize and prioritize tasks to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Give employees a solution that truly meets individual needs with a comprehensive overview of their work and tasks and the ability to personalize menus to reflect their own work styles.
- Without leaving their Role Centers or juggling applications, people can use their favorite Microsoft Office programs-including Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Word, and more.
- Minimize training costs and accelerate productivity from the start with software that looks and works with other familiar Microsoft products and technologies.
- Easily customize Role Centers to provide access to role-specific items.