Microsoft Dynamics NAV includes a web browser interface. Dynamics NAV also has cloud deployment options. Pay monthly for ONLY what you use or purchase your Dynamics NAV system.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Overview
Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV is one of the best selling mid-market ERP product in the world used by Distribution and Manufacturing Companies. There are over 90,000 companies and over 1,000,000 users relying on Dynamics NAV solutions every day.
- See it
- Next Steps
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Manufacturing Page
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Distribution Page
Web client – The Web client enables users to access Dynamics NAV from virtually any device with an Internet browser. This new capability lets you provide access to more users, provides an intuitive interface in the context of job role, and offers you more choices for deploying Dynamics NAV.
SharePoint client – A key feature in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 is the interoperability with Microsoft SharePoint. You can combine SharePoint and Dynamics NAV to build a powerful site.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables you to make proactive and informed decisions that have a direct impact on your bottom line—increasing margins and improving your cash flow. It is simple to learn and use, Microsoft Dynamics NAV business management software works with your existing technology and Microsoft productivity tools. Dynamics NAV also scales as you grow to deliver long-term value.
Deploy on-premises, or as a hosted cloud solution, or a combination of both
- For Distribution
- For Manufacturing
- Brochure: Dynamics NAV Overview (pdf)
- What’s new in Dynamics NAV 2013 (pdf)
- Dynamics NAV 2013 Capabilities (pdf)
- More Resources
A business management solution that’s easy to deploy, adapt and connect to partners and vendors
For nearly 30 years, Microsoft Dynamics NAV has delivered the capabilities, performance, and ease of use that power more than 94,000 diverse businesses in over 40 countries.
Dynamics NAV provides functionality including financials, reporting, supply chain management, service management, and more
Fast to deploy on premises or in the cloud.
Gain greater control
Microsoft Dynamics NAV increases visibility and improves insight at all levels of your business, making you confident that the right decisions are being made by the right people in your organization.
- Streamline your operations and financial management processeswith an intuitive RoleTailored user interface and built-in workflows.
- Get a clear view of your business with integrated systems, shared data, and drill down capabilities that give you visibility into your transactions and provide detailed audit trails.
- Look forward, not backward with self-service reporting tools and real-time business intelligence that help your people make fast, informed decisions that address current issues, and help prevent future ones.
Make smarter decisions to improve your operating margins-and your cash flow. Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you maximize profitability by getting the most out of your people and systems.
- Cut operational costs and reduce errors by automating key business processes.
- Easily analyze financial data to spot trends and take action to improve cash flow.
- Identify and target your top customers to find new sales opportunities and build loyalty.
- Focus on your most profitable products and customers to improve margins.
- Identify and target your most profitable customers and products to maximize sales opportunities and increase customer loyalty.
Turn improved profitability into new opportunities with a solution that helps drive and support your business growth and has the elasticity to adjust as your needs change.
- Transform how your people work and connect from the desktop, through a SharePoint portal, or remotely over the web, and with the tools and channels they’re used to—such as instant messaging, email, voice, and presence.
- Choose the deployment option that works best for your business and increases the flexibility of your IT systems—without increasing IT costs.
- Expand your business opportunities with flexible accounting processes and multi-currency support.
- Grow your business without increasing risk, knowing that your systems will scale to match your ambitions in your current and future lines of business.
Serving the Mid Atlantic Region: Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia