As a distributor or manufacturer your largest and most costly asset is inventory. Reducing inventory carrying cost and increasing margins can cause a greater effect on the bottom line than increased sales. By doing both, you will significantly increase profitability.
Ask us how.. Click HERE!
Microsoft Dynamics NAV For the Distributor or Manufacturer:
- Formula Based Forecasting – Best Fit Formula Approach.
- Use Collaborative forecast to fine tune your overall forecast.
- Use Vendor forecast to help your vendors anticipate your future needs.
- Roll-Up usage history and demand based on replenishment path to get a view of your entire supply chain.
- Identify surplus inventory and re-deploy to reduce total inventory.
- Use the unique Lead Time Horizon replenishment method for long lead times typical when importing products.
- Use the suggested order to review products by vendor, including the calculation details of the recommendation.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Specifically for the Distributor:
- Automated Calculation of Vendor Lead Times to the Warehouse, Vendor, and Item levels.
- Branch replenishment, including consigned inventory replenishment.
- Order Point, Line Point, and EOQ calculations for short to medium lead times.
- Lead Time Horizon calculations for longer lead times.
- Non-Stock and Special Order item processing.
- Full support for NAV Kit Processing. (NAV Versions 5.0 and newer)
Specifically for the Manufacturer:
- Use AFP Production to forecast finished goods and create simulated production orders for the planning horizon. (Typically several months)
- Component demand is considered by the suggested order when purchasing components for production.
- Can be used in conjunctions with NAV Production.