Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that enable organizations to grow, evolve, and transform by combining both ERP and CRM. This new could-based business management systems allows you to add modules and business apps as they become available to customize and meet your unique requirements. Dynamics 365 for Distribution makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier—starting on day one with tight integration with familiar Microsoft applications such as Office 365 and Outlook-all at an affordable price.
Take the hassle out of managing your finances
Streamline your financial close and get real-time visibility into the performance of your business. Easily share your information in a secure manner with an accountant or bookkeeper and gain more control over your budgets and cashflow.
- Apply incoming payments directly to the related customer and mark invoices as paid to automatically reconcile accounts
- Get recommendations on when to pay vendors to take advantage of vendor discounts or avoid overdue penalties
- Add tags to entries for quicker categorization and analysis
- Improve your organization’s ability to develop, modify, and control budgets
Streamline your supply chain
Increase visibility across your entire supply chain to reduce inventory costs and keep customers happy. Use built-in intelligence to predict when and what you need to replenish, ensuring inventory levels are maintained to avoid shortages and lost sales.
- Get a detailed view of your inventory—regardless of its location
- Offer customers items that you don’t maintain in inventory
- Post a sales credit memo and manage customer refunds
- Avoid lost sales by offering substitute items when requested items aren’t available
Reporting and analytics
Get a complete picture of your business
Centralize your financial management data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions for an up-to-date, end-to-end view of your business. Make faster, more informed decisions when you’re guided by connected processes, predictive analytics, and real-time data.
- Make fast, informed decisions with seamless Microsoft Excel integration
- More easily track your KPIs by creating your own analyses on general ledger data
- Chart your business’ performance in real time on your dashboard using built-in Power BI integration
- Accurately predict your cash flow using built-in Cortana Intelligence integration
Manage your sales cycle more efficiently
Shorten the time from quote to cash by connecting your sales and accounting. Act quickly on sales-related enquiries right from Outlook. Easily handle multiple ship-to and bill-to addresses per customer, including direct shipment and invoicing addresses.
- Post sales right from Outlook, then send your invoices as PDF attachments that include a PayPal link to expedite payments
- Get a complete overview of interactions and track current customer status, from email to order to invoice
- Negotiate and keep track of special agreements with individual customers, including discount structures
- Prioritize leads based upon revenue potential and opportunities throughout the sales cycle
Automate and secure your purchasing process
Monitor and control your purchasing process through automated workflows and dynamically updated inventory levels. Prevent unnecessary or fraudulent purchases by implementing approvals, plus modify a posted invoice in your financial management system and register the correction without hassle.
- Create purchase invoices and orders to record the cost of purchase and track accounts payable
- Stay in control of expenses by implementing advanced workflow and approval structures
- Automate tasks for vendors to record your agreements concerning discounts, prices, and payment methods
Full Users = $40/per user/month Full Users leverage the majority of business apps’ functionality. They have also been referred to as “power users.” All licenses include automatic product updates. The Full User license includes the rights for one external accountant user to access the service at no additional cost. The license for this user has to be requested separately.
Team Members = $5/per user/per month Team Members predominately consume data and reports and complete light tasks like time entry. They cannot make changes or edits to functionality such as financial management, purchases, payable, sales, inventory management, ect. “core functionality” applications.
External Accountant License = 1 Free with Full User. Can access the service at no cost.
Dynamics 365 Fast Start = iCepts Technology Group offers a Fast Start Set Up option to get you properly set up on Dynamics 365 and trained. We also offer additional support options after your system is set up.
Contact Us Here about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Distribution