Microsoft Dynamics NAV has many options for reporting, Business Analytics and reporting on your business data. Deliver meaningful insight across your organization with powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With access to realtime data and a wide range of analytical and reporting tools—including graphical displays, online analytical processing (OLAP) cubes, and Web-based delivery options—people can make informed, confident decisions that help drive business success.
Because Microsoft Dynamics NAV is so open, you have your choice of many options:
- Built-in Dynamics NAV report designer – Microsoft Dynamics NAV has always had its own report designer coupled with the Visual Studio (VS) report designer.
- Dynamics NAV Analysis Views - Use Analysis Views to investigate relationships and monitor performance; Gather and view posted G/L entries for immediate analysis by attributing characteristics to the information you record in your daily work; Make general analysis much easier to understand by compressing analysis view entries so you see only totals (based on a vast number of G/L entries); Sort and gather all G/L entries with at least one of up to four dimensions specified for each analysis view.
- Jet Reports – Want a Business Intelligence solution and Reporting that is easy to use and easy to upgrade? Have tons of data, but get frustrated trying to generate reports that pull it all together, are real-time, accurate and make an impact? With Jet Enterprise and Jet Reports Essentials you get complete reporting – and it’s all in Excel. So you have access to every piece of data in your system – from inventory to operations, manufacturing to purchasing, management to finance. And you turn this data into powerful, well-formatted reports using all the Excel functions, graphing and formatting.
- Jet Reports Enterprise – Full Business Intelligence (BI) Tool - With Jet Enterprise your business gets fact-based decision support and knowledge from the wealth of information in your Microsoft Dynamics and other database systems. Every part of your organization has the information and reporting they need. Unlike other BI and Reporting solutions, Jet Enterprise expands on your existing investment in the Microsoft productivity platform you already own.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services - SQL Server Reporting Services provides a full range of ready-to-use tools and services to help you create, deploy, and manage reports for your organization, as well as programming features that enable you to extend and customize your reporting functionality. Reporting Services is a server-based reporting platform that provides comprehensive reporting functionality for a variety of data sources. Reporting Services includes a complete set of tools for you to create, manage, and deliver reports, and APIs that enable developers to integrate or extend data and report processing in custom applications. Reporting Services tools work within the Microsoft Visual Studio environment and are fully integrated with SQL Server tools and components.
- Sharepoint - You can integrate your reporting environment with SharePoint to experience the benefits of using the collaborative environment provided by SharePoint sites. Display your NAV data in sharepoint!
- Your Favorite tool - You can use your favorite tool to examine your data from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This can be MS Excel, MS Access, Your favorite BI tool that uses MS SQL server Analysis services or any combination of the above methods.